1. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
WIIT S.p.A., with registered office in Milan, Via dei Mercanti 12 is the owner of the processing of personal data collected through cookies through this Site.
2. DATA: COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your electronic device (PC, tablet, etc.) while browsing a website and that provide certain information (“Cookies”). Cookies are then sent back to the original website during each subsequent navigation, or they are sent to a different website that is able to recognize that specific cookie. Cookies act as a memory for a website, allowing the website to recognize your device on each subsequent visit to that same site. Cookies also allow you to store your browsing preferences by offering you a more functional experience of the Site, and making the content of the site as personalized as possible.
3. TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be technical, analytical and profiling.
3.1 Technical Cookies
Technical cookies allow us to improve your browsing and to provide you with all the services offered by the Site.
3.2 Analytical Cookies
Analytical cookies allow us to analyze how you browse the Site in order to help us improve your browsing experience. In particular, the Site uses anonymized analytical cookies with reduced identification power similar to technical cookies.
3.3 Customize preference
4. NATURE OF THE PROVISION
For technical cookies, your explicit consent is not required as they are cookies necessary to ensure navigation and the correct functioning of the site.
5. DATA RETENTION
The Data will be kept for the time provided for by each of the categories of detached Cookies for which reference should be made to the tables containing the relative retention terms.
In particular, technical cookies are always active and cannot be deactivated. Therefore, when the technical cookies expire, new cookies will be automatically removed.
Analytical cookies will always be inactive and can be removed only if explicitly authorized by you through the “Accept all” button or kept inactive through the “X” button. The banner will not be re-proposed unless substantial changes occur (e.g. list of third parties), or unless the Owner is unable to know if a Cookie is already stored in the device or unless 6 months have passed. Therefore, when the cookies expire, the banner will be repeated and a new consent will be requested, always subject to your right of revocation.
6. SCOPE OF PROCESSING, COMMUNICATION, DIFFUSION
Data processing is carried out by internal staff of Wiit S.p.A. for this purpose appointed as person in charge of processing. The data collected for the execution of the aforementioned purposes will also be processed by third parties appointed for this purpose external data processors, or, depending on the case, communicated to them as autonomous owners, and precisely to: i) companies belonging to our corporate group for the purposes specified above; people, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy to Wiit S.p.A .; ii) companies, organizations, associations that perform services connected and instrumental to allow browsing on the Site by the Interested parties; iii) public administrations for the performance of institutional functions within the limits established by law and regulations.
In addition, the data may be made accessible, communicated and transferred to supervisory authorities, judicial authorities, law enforcement agencies, which will treat them as independent owners in order to follow up on requests for assessment or where expressly required by law.
The complete and updated list of the subjects who process the Data as managers and independent data controllers is available upon request at WIIT S.p.A., with registered office in Milan, Via dei Mercanti 12.
7. TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE EU
The Data Controller may transfer the Data outside the European Union. To this end, pursuant to privacy legislation, the Data Controller evaluates the impact of data transfers and adopts, if applicable, the most appropriate guarantees (for example, adequacy decisions or standard contractual clauses).
For information on the transfer of personal data collected through third-party cookies, please refer to the privacy policies of each third party, available on their websites and linked in the tables above, “Third-party analytical cookies”.
8. HOW TO CHECK AND DISABLE COOKIES?
Technical cookies operate by default and must not be accepted by you, serving the functioning of the site.
You can then disable cookies at any time by manually changing the configuration of your browser, as follows:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: https: // support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft. com / en-us / help / 4468242 / microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
If you use a web browser not listed above, please refer to your browser’s documentation or online help for more information. We also specify that the Data Controller acts as a mere technical intermediary for the links shown in this document and cannot assume any responsibility in the event of any changes.
You will find more information on Cookies, including how you can understand what Cookies have set on your device, and how you can manage and delete them, by accessing the following link www.aboutcookies.org .
9. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
You can exercise, in relation to the processing of data collected through cookies, the rights provided for by the GDPR (articles 15-21), including:
- receive confirmation of the existence of the Data and access their content (access rights);
- update, modify and / or correct the Data (right of rectification);
- request the cancellation or limitation of the processing of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and limitation);
- oppose the processing (right of opposition);
- revoke the consent, where given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority in case of violation of the data protection regulations;
- receive a copy of the Data in electronic format concerning him / her returned in the context of the processing and request that such Data be transmitted to another data controller (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights or for any information regarding this information, contact the Data Controller at the following e-mail address email@example.com or by ordinary mail to the following address:
WIIT S.p.A., with registered office in Milan, Via dei Mercanti 12.
The Data Controller has appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer (hereinafter, “DPO”), in the person of Roedl & amp; Partner, address and telephone: Largo G. Donegani n. 2, 20121 Milan, who can be contacted at the address of our DPO firstname.lastname@example.org .